Opera Breaks Llandudno
Welsh National Opera visits Venue Cymru, Llandudno for two weeks a year in spring and autumn, usually presenting three contrasting operas per week. We are working with Venue Cymru and Conwy County Borough Council to offer a new Opera Breaks package.
Spring 2019 season
Un ballo in maschera Verdi
Wed 24 April 7.30pm
The Magic Flute Mozart
Thu 25 April 7.15pm & Sat 27 April 3pm
Roberto Devereux Donizetti
Fri 26 April 7.30pm
Special WNO events
If you are booking a 2-night package, your Opera Break will include your choice of one of these events. If you are booking a 3-night package, your Opera Break will include both events.
Spring 2019 packages
|2 night break - see 2 operas||Package price per person FROM:|
|St George's Hotel (4*)||Bed & breakfast||£211|
|St George's Hotel (4*)||Dinner, bed & breakfast||£270|
|Llandudno Bay Hotel (4*)||Bed & breakfast||£251|
|Llandudno Bay Hotel (4*)||Dinner, bed & breakfast||£280|
|Belmont Hotel (4*)||Bed & breakfast||£229|
|Belmont Hotel (4*)||Dinner, bed & breakfast||£285|
|Annan Hotel (3*)||Bed & breakfast||£167|
|3 night break - see 3 operas||Package price per person FROM:|
|St George's Hotel (4*)||Bed & breakfast||Sold out|
|St George's Hotel (4*)||Dinner, bed & breakfast||Sold out|
|Llandudno Bay Hotel (4*)||Bed & breakfast||£350|
|Llandudno Bay Hotel (4*)||Dinner, bed & breakfast||£422|
|Belmont Hotel (4*)||Bed & breakfast||£354|
|Belmont Hotel (4*)||Dinner, bed & breakfast||£438|
|Annan Hotel (3*)||Bed & breakfast||£261|
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing.
- Opera tickets: best available seats at a specially reduced rate
- Accommodation: on a bed & breakfast or dinner, bed & breakfast basis
- Special WNO event(s): offered at a specially reduced rate
- Opera Breaks goodie bag: including WNO programme, map and local gifts
Terms & conditions
- All accommodation subject to availability and prices may vary.
- Accommodation quoted as standard rooms (unless otherwise stated). Single supplements and upgrades may vary, subject to availability (please check at time of booking).
- Prices and details correct at January 2019.
- We recommend taking travel insurance to safeguard your booking.
- Bookings are non-refundable, non-transferrable, advanced payment option only.
- Programme and goodie bag is limited to one per booking.
- Prices quoted are based on two people sharing and top price opera tickets.
- Option to add additional special events/performances subject to availability (additional performances still quality for the discounted ticket price if booked as part of this package).
St Georges Hotel 4* Hotel
AA Hotel of the Year for Wales, St Georges luxury hotel in Llandudno, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star hotel.
(Distance to Venue: 0.5miles)
Llandudno Bay 4* Hotel
Spoil yourself with a stay at the beautiful Llandudno Bay Hotel and discover all this enchanting Queen of Welsh resorts has to offer. Sitting proudly on the famous promenade and enjoying unspoilt views across the sweeping bay, this tastefully designed hotel effortlessly combines traditional Victorian elegance with modern comforts.
(Distance to Venue: 0.2miles)
The Belmont 4* Hotel
Check into Llandudno Bay’s newest boutique hotel and discover a beach-side bolthole bursting with the WOW factor. Perfectly positioned overlooking the resort’s famous promenade and pier, The Belmont is the ideal spot to watch the world go by and take in the full beauty of this popular North Wales resort.
(Distance to Venue 0.8miles)
The Annan 3*B&B
Enjoy the warmest of welcomes at the elegant 3*Annan, Bed & Breakfast hotel. A detached property set within its own grounds in a quiet, central location just a couple of minutes’ walk from the promenade. The Annan also has guaranteed on-site car parking.
(Distance to Venue 0.9miles)
How to book
Book your Opera Breaks package with Llandudno Tourist Information Centre.
Your Opera Breaks booking confirmation will be mailed to you in advance of your visit. Your opera tickets, programme, goodie bag and lanyard will be available to collect from the designated Opera Breaks desk at Venue Cymru upon your arrival in Llandudno.
|Post or in person||Llandudno Tourist Information Centre, Unit 26, Victoria Centre, Mostyn Street, Llandudno, LL30 2NG|
Opera Breaks Llandudno is a joint initiative between Welsh National Opera, Venue Cymru and Conwy County Borough Council Business and Tourism.