Latest update: on Coronavirus More Info
Your support will be a driving force behind our creative vision. As a WNO Partner you will play a vital part in our story.
Your support will help us to nurture talent through our award-winning youth opera, associate artist programme, technical apprenticeships and creative work experience schemes.
WNO Partners enjoy
• Supporters’ magazine
• Regular e-newsletters and updates
• Priority booking
• Advance information about all WNO activities through the Fundraising team
• Access to special insight events including our annual WNO Partners’ Day*
• Access to dress rehearsals
• Name listed in our programmes in recognition of your support
*an extra charge may be made
Your gift to WNO Partners
Your donation to WNO includes a benefits value which is the actual cost to WNO of delivering the benefits to WNO Partners. The benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amount given over and above the benefits value are given freely as a donation and eligible for Gift Aid. To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 029 2063 5083.
For VAT and Gift Aid purposes, all WNO Partners contributions have a benefits value of £17 (including £2.83 VAT) and any additional amount you give is considered a donation.