Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are organised by Welsh National Opera (Registered Charity No. 221538) whose registered office is at Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Place, Cardiff, CF10 5AL.
- By participating in the competition, you consent to the storage of your personal details until the end of the competition. All details will then be disposed of.
- Competitions are in no way endorsed, sponsored or administrated by the social media platform it takes place on, including but not exhaustive of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- To enter the competition, you should follow Welsh National Opera on the social media platform, and follow the instructions outlined in the competition post.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- There will only be one winner unless otherwise stated.
- The prize is as stated in the competition post and there will be no cash alternative. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Welsh National Opera and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
WNO Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter Welsh National Opera’s Christmas competition, you must answer all questions (12 in total), published on Instagram every other day, beginning on Sunday 1 December.
- Prize will be despatched by post. Welsh National Opera accepts no liability for lost or undelivered prizes.
- The prize will consist of a WNO Friends Membership and other goods. No cash alternative.
- Answers must be submitted in the form of a comment on the relevant post within 24 hours. Answers will not be considered if posted after this date/time or if altered in any way.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Prize will be awarded to the individual with the highest score. If there is a tie, the winner will be chosen at random. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram between Monday 6 January – Friday 10 January 2020.
- Postal details will be requested from the winner via direct message. If this information is not received within 7 days of being notified a new winner will be drawn.