Welsh Language Commitment
Welsh Language Standards have been introduced to ensure individuals can access services in Welsh when they get in touch with certain bodies in Wales.
At Welsh National Opera, we are committed to achieving those standards - our Welsh heritage and language is important to us and it is what makes us unique.
We will make sure Welsh is not treated less favourably than English, when we:
- Write letters or emails
- Receive phone calls
- Organise meetings and events
- Promote our work in print or on-line
- Use social media
- Issue any public documents
- Provide reception service during our productions
You can get in touch with us in Welsh or English…
- On the phone: 029 2063 5000
- By letter: Welsh National Opera, Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Place, Cardiff CF10 5AL
- Email: Any staff member
If you are not satisfied with our Welsh language service provision you can give us feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will promote our Welsh language services and opportunities to use Welsh with WNO.