Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, WNO and the arts sector have felt a harmful impact. As such, we rely even more so on the generosity and support of our Partners to help secure the Company’s future for generations to come. Our Partners make a significant contribution to our work on stage, online, in schools and in our communities. While we may not be in the theatre, we are still delivering fulfilling experiences for our Partners including conversations and recitals with our Associate Artists, Company updates from our General Director and intimate talks with a range of talent.
WNO Partners - from £200 a year
- Access to special insight events including our annual WNO Partners’ Day*
- Advance information about all WNO activities from our team
- Name listed in our programmes and on our website in recognition of your support
- Enjoy intimate recitals, conversations and lectures with Company members and our creative teams as part of our virtual events programme
- Delve deeper into the inner workings of WNO with our regular supporter newsletter
- Help us to continue to inspire and enrich more lives through the power of opera
- Enjoy priority booking and access to dress rehearsals, once we’re back in the theatre
*an extra charge may be made
Get in touch
For more information or to join, please contact Sally Ann Bird on 07395 245 800 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm) | email@example.com or download and return the below form.
WNO Partners are supporting our ambitious Janáček series over the next three years. We know that many of our Partners were looking forward to Jenůfa, the second instalment and we are now making plans to bring this production into a WNO Season over the next couple of years. We will endeavour to make sure that everyone who has donated or pledged towards the Janáček Series is kept up to date as developments unfold.