After one of the most challenging periods in our 75-year history, we are relying more than ever on the generosity and support of our Partners to help secure the future of live opera and music for everyone. Our Partners make a significant contribution to our work on stage, online, in schools and in our communities. We deliver fulfilling experiences for our Partners including conversations and recitals with our Associate Artists, Company updates from our General Director and intimate talks with a range of talent.
Unfortunately due to a technical error we are currently unable to process memberships online. Please contact Lorraine Rees on 07849 077 910 or email email@example.com for further information.
WNO Partners - from £200 a year
- Access to special insight events including our annual WNO Partners’ Day*
- Advance information about all WNO activities from our team
- Name listed in our programmes and on our website in recognition of your support
- Delve deeper into the inner workings of WNO with our regular supporter newsletter
- Help us to continue to inspire and enrich more lives through the power of opera
- Enjoy priority booking and access to dress rehearsals
*an extra charge may be made
Get in touch
For more information or to join, please contact Sally Ann Bird on 07395 245 800 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm) | firstname.lastname@example.org or download and return the below form.